AffiloBlueprint 2.0 Review & Killer Bonuses
This page is an AffiloBlueprint 2 Review from a REAL MEMBER (PROOF BELOW). Click below if you're looking for:
Here is the video proof that I'm a real member of AffiloBlueprint:
The AffiloBlueprint 2.0 Course is a new upgraded release of Mark Ling's popular affiliate training program. Mark and his Affilorama team have updated their program for the changes that have taken place in internet marketing field over the past few years.
The new program has been re-recorded and updated for 2009 so Mark could include information on the newer and more advanced techniques used by today's top affiliates. There are over 40 individual lessons and 10 software tools designed to make your life easier and more productive available as part of the program. It now includes a monthly magazine as well as the membership site.
The program offers an extensive library of step by step videos designed so you can watch them in one window while following along in another. It is great for people who like the hands on approach to learning rather than just reading.
So what is the focus of the program?
AffiloBlueprint 2 is designed to teach you how to set up an affiliate web site to make money online by participating in the most popular online affiliate networks like Clickbank. Since Mark is a super affiliate, earning millions a year, he has developed this system to earn his own living so it isn't just rehashing what he has read in other affiliate marketing courses.
The original AffilioBlueprint was a very well written program that could make it possible for you to implement a system to consistently make money as an affiliate. Unlike many of the updates I've seen this one actually is a major improvement over the original…and that was a good program. The material has been updated and condensed into an easy to follow format.
The videos are split into a 12 week program that includes all of the following topics in a step by step easy to follow method:
- Week 1 covers the basics of market research such as finding a profitable niche to work. Then it explains what keywords are, why you need to use them, how to find the best ones to use by doing the proper kind of background research.
- Week 2 explains how to get content for your site and gives you a basic template for writing successful articles. It also shows you where to get ready made content and how to use it to drive traffic to your website.
- Week 3 provides a complete tutorial on how to set up your website, the best way to select domain names, what to look for in a web host and how to use either XsitePro or WordPress to create your website. He includes training on how to either add the articles directly into WordPress or upload them to your XsitePro website
- Week 4 covers how to customize your website design by explaining how to work with WordPress themes. He shows you how to create a new header in Paint and then how to include that new header in your wordpress theme as well as how to layout your article pages.
- Week 5 introduces the fundamentals of search engine optimization (SEO) covering such topics as on-page optimization, how to write product reviews and how to use the reviews to drive traffic to your website.
- Week 6 continues the SEO training by discussing methods of off-page SEO optimizations such as link building, directory submissions and article marketing
- Week 7 explains when and how to use newsletters to build a relationship with your customers. It covers topics like using Aweber to automate newsletter delivery, how to add a sign up box for you newsletter to your website, basic newsletter strategies and how to layout an attractive and functional newsletter, how to create thank you pages and how to create redirects for those using XsitePro
- Week 8 introduces web 2.0 marketing strategies such as how to use Squidoo and Twitter, the "Money Pages" backlink strategy, what RSS is and why you should use it to drive traffic to your website
- Week 9 introduces the use of Google Analytics for tracking your visitor's activities on your web site and which of the methods you are using are getting the most click throughs to your affiliate products and alos what popovers are and when to use them.
- Week 10 introduces Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, how to do keyword research for your affiliate products, how to use Traffic Travis to find profitable keywords for PPC, how to set up an AdWords account and then create your first marketing campaign.
- Week 11 continues the PPC training covering topics like how to create landing pages for PPC, how to write effective PPC ads and then how to launch your advertising campaign
- Week 12 continues the PPC saga discussing more advanced marketing techniques such as conversion tracking, split-testing ads, bidding strategies, how to use content networks, using PPC networks other than google and many other strategies on how and where to promote your affiliate products
After watching the videos I think this course is a must have program for newbies. Starting from week 7, it could also be useful to more experienced marketers.
There is not a lot of new or earth shattering information but there is a very good step by step methodology that is pretty bullet proof. Put simply, if you follow the steps, you will start to make money as an affiliate as long as you do the initial research properly to find a hungry marketing niche filled with people who are both willing and able to buy the products you are promoting.
Mark doesn't seem to have left anything out, he starts from scratch and goes through the entire process from designing and building a website, creating the site graphics, laying out the articles, doing the search engine optimization, setting up his PPC campaign, etc…and he did it all in front of the camera to let you watch what he was actually doing.
In addition, Mark has set up a forum that should provide all the technical support anyone needs because it lets you discuss what you are doing and any problems you encounter with other students and the affilorama team. He is also offering bonus interviews and several really good software tools on the membership that are worth having.
If you want to make money online selling affiliate products, but don't know where to start or you've started but not been successful, this is a very good program and definitely worth checking out. BUT Don't purchase it without my AffiloBlueprint 2.0 Bonus
Affilo Blueprint 2 Bonus
Massive bonus package – 6 Killer Bonuses for those who will act fast.
Click on the image below to have a detailed description of my massive AffiloBlueprint Bonus package.
If you search engine optimize your website, that might seem passive because once you do it, it’s done.Nevertheless, it is not the actual fact.There are chances of alterations when you insert more pages to your site.You’ll use new keywords and different keywords in different areas.While using banner ads you will have to change it after certain period of time and it is considered to be more static when compared to other type of advertisements.And unless you have a huge advertising budget, those static ads like banners and pay-per-clicks probably aren’t going to garner you many sales.
It’s the dynamic methods of small business internet marketing that are going to bring people to your website and keep them coming back.When such loyal customers return to you, they will be offered many things from you.It can take a person 6 or 7 times seeing an offer before they’re inclined to buy, so the more you get them at your website, seeing your products and services, the more likely it is you’ll make a paying customer out of them.In order to get in touch with your target audience you need to use effective marketing technique and for small business op-in mailing list is considered to be suitable.Give more information, offer short term course, discount, etc as this can help you to gain more visitors signing up your mail list..Once a user signs in your website, you are entitled to send him a mail, this mail can contain links and information about your websites (Mark Ling talks about that in Affilo blueprint) and redirect them towards your website.Definitely sending advertisements every day is not good option.
Get something new done in your site so that people can get what they actually need from your site.Suppose you are marketing for small business by providing tips of how to keep aphids away from houseplants then you need to provide small e-mail course for 3 to 6 days which gives detail of houseplants and the way of keeping them healthy.If you offer the users something useful, they would not mind you contacting them and sending emails.Once you are authorized to send the user emails, make sure you send them not only Ads but also entice them to visit them your website.
1. Through your website you will be able to furnish worthy, useful, simple to read and informational content on the correct subjects, which gives you power on the niche that your website in paying attention too. If your article contains informative content with correct keywords then definitely it will influence the reader as they will have faith in your written words and due to this you will be able to generate good amount of traffic on your website.
2. A keyword targeted article allows proper keyword optimization for the right keyword and phrases. You can execute SEO techniques if your article contains correct use of keywords and anchor text and that it will help in search engine optimization by linking back to your own website.
3. This will also give you a chance to make up an influential link from well known article submission directories and that you can be assured that search engines like Google and Yahoo will serve your sites for search results. One way links are the most powerful, especially when they are coming directly from popular sources like article submission sites with a 6 page rank, which is one of the highest possible page ranks that a website can obtain.
4. The articles submitted by you will reflect on a number of websites all through the internet rather that only on the site you have submitted which generates opportunities for your potential visitors to easily search you. If you are looking for successful avenues for marketing, one of the best things that you can do is launch a powerful article marketing campaign that will allow you to submit valuable, easy to read articles online to generate a startling increase in traffic to your website.
Article marketing campaign or article writing and submission can be an excellent marketing strategy if you make a sincere effort for increasing traffics, creating adsense revenue, coming up with new opts in signups, sales of your products or creating affiliate product revenue.
No internet marketing campaign is complete without some article writing. A well planned article marketing campaign with well written articles can help your to generate more traffic on your website. This is one of the best and most efficient ways to drive new traffic to your website so that you may sell products, generate opt in sign ups and earn ad revenue.
You will be able to achieve great success in the field of online promotions if you will consider and work on certain facets. Though video marketing is one option which is very profitable and guarantees success to the marketing professionals it has to be made sure that you practice these tips very correctly. People are considering video promotions (with softwares like Easy Video Player) more than any other option as they have higher efficiency of making people understand the actual message.
Before the marketers had to face a lot of problems because there were absolutely negligible websites which provided them with this concept of video marketing. With the passing time there have been many websites develop which provide this concept of video marketing to the marketers. All you need is a simple video and this can help you generate good traffic. Firstly video marketing can help you to bring your company and your offerings in front of the world. To make this possible it is important that the video you have made is good enough and introduces your product, services and business very well. Generally if you post good and innovative videos on the website every week then there are sure chances that you may be able to generate good amount of visitors. You can get god mileage as well as good number of customers with this.
It is very essential that you have small and simple videos are the ones that are time consuming and contains lot of guidelines are not preferred. Therefore one thing that you can do is to divide the video according to the tip which may range from one minute to three minute of time. Such kinds of videos are more acceptable and also advantageous for you. By this you can have plenty of videos on one focal idea. Large amount of visitors can be gathered to your site with so many videos. Your sales are bound to be rising with this. One more thing that you need to remember is that your video has a link that diverts to the site which will enable you to receive incoming links to your site.
Video marketing also has a significant part which is the key terms used. Using appropriate key phrases with the videos will help you immensely to generate more traffic and right kind of users to your site. But make sure that you do not over use the keywords while using them in the videos. Avoid any mishaps by not using similar kinds of key phrases repetitively. You must pick up a keyword which will synchronize with the video and related to whatever is explained through it.
To make your video promotion effective it is very essential that you wisely select the ideas. This is very significant as the efficiency of video marketing is decided through it. You can take advice from some expert or professional if you may be finding it difficult to do it yourself. As an when you become familiar to it, gaining through video marketing is not far.
FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL!
Discover The Secrets Of Creating PROFITABLE Traffic Pulling Websites