Hi Vita, Thanks for the detailed review, as always …
Comment posted INFO PRODIGY REVIEW by Ron.
Thanks for the detailed review, as always
Being an active and profitable affiliate marketer for a few years, I can honestly say that this is somewhat a ruthless game. As an affiliate, you are in a constant battle against a few powerful elements:
1. You are in a constant race against other affiliates – you are promoting a product that hundreds of other affiliate are promoting, competing over the same potential customers. You are always going to have a hard time turning a profit because you don't have any uniqueness. You are one of the herd. You are only trying to generate enough targeted traffic and make some sales, and traffic is getting harder to get all the time. to add to that, in most cases you don't have any real value to deliver (unless you develop unique content or something else of value). So, with no uniqueness, you have to make do with a smaller piece of the pie which in many cases means it's hard to make ends meet in the end of the month.
2. You are in a race against your traffic source – The hand that feeds you is that hand that slaps you around. That's a bizarre relationship . The search engines change all the time, and so are other traffic sources such as Google Adwords. I know from personal experience that it's sometimes greatly frustrating to chase the wind, after you have established yourself with a certain traffic source. All the affiliates who were using Google Adwords and driving thousands of clicks per day and got slapped one day know this. they literally lost all their income in one day.
3. You are building an income instead of a business. If your traffic source dries up you have to start all over again. I've done this several times…
4. Being an affiliate is almost like working at "a job". You slave away for the "boss" (the product owner), all your fruits of labor (traffic, leads, sales, future sales, buyers lists) belong to the product owner and you have to get up tomorrow morning and slave away AGAIN to get that traffic that you send to that product owner
(I'm starting to hate that guy… )
So, after bashing affiliate marketing so hard let's see what owning a product can do for us
1. You own a unique, one of a kind product no one has. Everything flows form there. Everyone who wants to purchase the product MUST come to your website. There is no other way to buy the product. Therefore, you actually have no competition.
2. Instead of combating against hundreds of other affiliates, just recruit them to promoting your product. Having your own product enables you to sit back and make sales without having to do all the hard word of getting traffic. All you need to do is provide a great offer and let your affiliates create the traffic for you, and therefore the leads, sales and most importantly – buyers list. You own these buyers for life! You can that promote other products to them as an affiliate (this time it's EASY because theses are proven BUYERS). Of course, when you launch your next product you have an immediate pool of customers that will buy and affiliates that will promote. That's a powerful position to be in.
3. Building an asset. You can always turn around and sell your product, or sell partial rights to it. It's true that you can sell an affiliate site as well, but selling a website that sells a unique product is by far more valuable.
4. Make a lot of money fast. We all heard of the "product launch formula" and it's true. You can generate a huge amount of money from product launches, sums you could only dream of as an affiliate. And who doesn't want to generate a lot of money fast?
5. Make money for years. Many products last for years. This is common with products about evergreen topics. You can see a lot of products in the Clickbank marketplace that sell for 5 years and more! Now try having an affiliate website that earns a steady income for 5 years (good luck with that!)
Well, I hope I have given everyone enough reasons to go and create their own products. Let's hope Info Prodigy is as good as it appears to be, and that we can all be on our way to owning our own product!
powered by SEO Super CommentsIf you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL!
Discover The Secrets Of Creating PROFITABLE Traffic Pulling Websites