Hi Vita Vee Thanks for the review and video. …
Comment posted Commission Blueprint 2 Review by Mark.
Hi Vita Vee
Thanks for the review and video.
I would like to know if Commission Blueprint 2.0 is suitable for me, especially since I am a COMPLETE NEWBIE and have had mixed experiences with other IM products/services I have looked at.
To give you an example of my level and learning style here is what I have tried so far and my ability to apply it:
* Wealthy Affiliates – I joined WA in October and have read and written down as much as I can, but I am still lost. There are +5000 memebers with +5000 different methods and opinions. While it has its place in my IM learning plan, it is not a very efficient way to learn or get an IM business up, running and profitable asap, especially for a newbie. I really appreciate all the info and support, but it is learning by trial and error, which is not for me.
* One Week Marketing – I purchased PotPieGirl's OWM because it was described as a "paint by numbers" approach, but unfortunately it is not. It is a broad outline of the methods used by PPG. It is a move in the right direction for me, as it is a step by step plan, but the actions are still beyond me at this stage as I am continually forced to go beyond the OWM material to figure out how to action each step. Again it is not an efficient way for me to do things.
* Learn It Step By Step – LISBS is a supplemental breakdown of OWM that presents each step in OWM in baby steps, with simple tasks that are simply & fully explained. The OWM weekly plan is expanded to bite sized bits that are taught over a 2 month time frame. This is the level I am at BUT many of the tasks like Keyword research are still very labor intensive, inefficient and hit & miss (there is not much science behind them).
* Market Samurai – Even though it is not a "complete" system/plan, I have learnt more from the Market Samurai video tutorials than from anything else (this helped me to understand that I learn much quicker & efficently via video than text).
This brings me to Commission Blueprint 2.0 and researching if it is a solution to my problem. I am after a system/method that has the following:
* efficient and effective
* has a very clear and easy to follow plan, with actionable steps that a complete newbie can follow
* breaks each task down step by step, mouse click by mouse click (preferably with video tutorials)
* presents the information in a systematic way, only giving the user enough info to get each task done, to help avoid information overload & confusion
* proven track record ($ in my pocket), especially with newbies
Any help appreciated
powered by SEO Super CommentsIf you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL!
Discover The Secrets Of Creating PROFITABLE Traffic Pulling Websites