Commission Blueprint 2 Review
This page is a Commission Blueprint 2 Review. Click below if you're looking for:
The long awaited 2nd version of Tim Godfrey and Steve Clayton's Commission Blueprint, will be released on September 9, 2009.
There are 10 modules in CB2 and each module is presented in the following way:
If you remember Commission Blueprint 1, you know that there was nothing revolutionary about the product. It was very good don't take me wrong but like many other products it was designed to show you how to earn money by promoting Clickbank products. Of course, it did break Clickbank's all time sales record. As a result, Clickbank did a case study on the product and concluded that Commission Blueprint was a real system for making money with affiliate marketing.
While the original version had what was basically commonly available information, it was laid out in an easy to understand and follow manner as well as being easy to implement. It really did take you by the hand and provide step by step training.
It is a product designed to help you take your existing online business and grow it into a 5 or even a 6 figure business. It's doesn't have any magic bullets and you can't make money by watching television, but if you follow the directions and use the tools that Tim and Steve provide, you can grow your business and make quite a lot of money.
Commission Blueprint 2 will show you how to:
- Get a web site in the top 5 positions on Google
- How to avoid the Google slap permanently
- How to make money with Clickbank
- How to make money with Commission Junction
- How to make money with CPA networks
- How to make money with Amazon
It also comes with a great assortment of software tools such as
- Ad Spy
- Keyword Blueprint
- Article Blueprint
- Site Builder
- Hippo Jaw
- Serpy Tool
Another great feature is that it provides lessons on how to use CPA networks and Tim and Steve even help you get associated with one of them. Commission Blueprint 2 also focuses more on how to get traffic through other methods such as article marketing and using social media instead of just presenting adwords as a traffic source.
What Comes With It?
Module 1 – Welcome & Introduction
- Video 1: an introduction which breaks down the entire course and each module's components.
Module 2 – Keyword Research
This module contains seven videos, a printed manual and two software tools including:
- Video 1 – using Keyword Blueprint and Market Samurai for keyword research
- Video 2 – using Keyword Blueprint for SEO research
- Video 3 – using Keyword Blueprint for Google Adwords research
- Video 4 – how to use Market Samurai for research
- Video 5 – how to use Google Trends and Ebay Pulse and other keyword research methods
- Video 6 – how to use the Spy Tool
- Video 7 – how to use Keyword Blueprint
- Manual 1 – case studies on using Market Samurai and Article Blueprint for keyword research
- Keyword Blueprint software
- Ad Spy software
Module 3 – Finding Offers
This module contains three videos including:
- Video 1 – how to find offers to promote products as an affiliate
- Video 2 – how to select and use affiliate management companies
- Video 3 – the Picking Offer Calculator software tool
Module 4 – Building Converting Sites
This module contains two videos, six printed manuals and a software tool including:
- Video 1 – how to build converting sites
- Video 2 – how to use the Site Blueprint Tool
- Manual 1 -case studies on setting up websites
- Manual 2 – how to use Hubpages
- Manual 3 – how to use Zimbo
- Manual 4 – how to use WordPress
- Manual 5 – how to use Squidoo
- Manual 6 – how to use the Site Builder Tool
- Site Builder software tool
Module 5 – Affiliate Sales and Conversions
This module contains six videos including:
- Video 1 – an introduction to affiliate sales
- Manual 1 – how to use Landing Pages
- Manual 2 – using the IP Method
- Manual 3 – using the Double Selling Method
- Manual 4 – how to do Product Launches
- Manual 5 – using the Riding the Trends Method
- Manual 6 – CPA conversion strategies
Module 6 – Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
This module contains eight videos, four printed manuals and two software tools including:
- Video 1 – an introduction to SEO concepts
- Video 2 – using on page SEO methods
- Video 3 – how to build links
- Video 4 – examples of link building
- Video 5 – link building strategies
- Video 6 – how to use the Article Blueprint software
- Video 7 – creating a PR Link Farm
- Video 8 – using Google Analytics, the Serpy tool, and Cpanel for tracking
- Manual 1 – The Link Building Process
- Manual 2 – On page SEO checklist
- Manual 3 – Link Building Case Studies
- Manual 4 -Article Blueprint User Manual
- The Serpy software Tool
- Article Blueprint software
Module 7 – Adwords and PPC
This module contains six videos, a printed manual and one software tool including:
- Video 1 – PPC Overview
- Video 2 – building AdWords Campaigns
- Video 3 – Hhow to use WordPress Direct
- Video 4 – keyword bidding and optimization
- Video 5 – how to use Hippo Jaw and Winner alert for Tracking
- Video 6 – YouTube PPC
- Manual – Adwords brand bidding method
- Hippo Jaw software
Module 8 – Article Marketing and Social Media
This module contains two videos and three printed manuals including:
- Video 1 – an introduction to Article Marketing and Social Media
- Video 2 – getting Social Media Traffic
- Manual 1 – how to use Article Marketing
- Manual 2 – Article Marketing Case Studies
- Manual 3 – how to use Scribd with case studies
Module 9 – Email Marketing and List Building
This module contains one videos and one printed manual including:
- Video – an introduction and overview to email marketing and list building.
- Manual – how to use list building and email with case studies
Module 10 – Conclusion
This module contains one video that sums up the entire training program and recommends what to do next.
- Video 1 – Conclusion and moving forward
If you are willing to follow all of the directions and put in sufficient time and effort working the program, you will start making money and if you persist long enough you can make a full time income online selling affiliate products. If that describes something you are willing to do, then you need to get Commission Blueprint 2 so you can start making money.
Click Here To Get Commission Blueprint 2 Platinum Edition Bonus Package For The Same Price as The Standard Version
The product consists of a one time $77 charge for 14 videos and at least three ebooks that provide more details and examples of some of the more technical material discussed in the videos.
The second part of the product is a $67 a month membership site that the authors promise will continue to provide more training on the topic as well as many other resources that will be made available to members such as templates and sample pages for marketing campaigns. A $4.95 trial membership is being offered as an upsell to anyone who purchases the video package.
Steve Clayton is an expert on marketing and technology and was a VP for a Fortune 500 company in Burlington, NC and currently manages over a million dollars in Adwords campaigns each year.
Tim Godfrey is an internet marketer that has been successful in the health and golf niches and ran a very profitable online gambling website.
Commission Blueprint: The Product
The 14 videos are narrated by Steve Clayton. In all there are over three hours of video that explains how Steve has become a super affiliate with Clickbank. The products claims to be step by step training in how to find the best Clickbank products and what you need to do to milk the products for all they are worth.
Steve got off to a slow start but once he did get going, he provided a lot of useful information on the following topics:
- How to pick four to six products and test them for profitably
- How to avoid making the costly mistakes of paying too much for Adwords and lose money rather than make a profit
- Explained how to read and understand all of the statistics that Clickbank provides
- Defined the terms Clickbank gravity, cost per click, conversion rate, commission payout and click inventory then explained why they are important
- Showed how to use a spreadsheet that is part of the product to decide if a product is worth marketing and explained what number combinations make a product worth pursuing
- Demonstrated tools that he uses for keyword research
- Provided a formula to determine which keywords are profitable and how much you should pay for them
- Performed a step by step demonstration on how to do keyword research and use Google Adwords statistics to analyze them to determine which one are most likely to be profitable for you to use
- Showed how to estimate the amount of traffic for a given keyword using google's free tools
Domain Names and Hosting
- Steve explained why you need a domain name and what factors you should consider when selecting one such as length and demonstrated a few tools to help you choose good keywords
- Explained the best type of web hosting to buy to make running your business easier
- Explained how to use domain names in your Adwords ads
- Demonstrated how to set up the correct DNS server for your domain name
Creating Landing Pages for Adwords Campaigns
- Explained how to set up landing pages and what you need to do to get a good quality score from google and how to create a page that will sell your product
- Explained how to make sure there is sufficient continuity between the Adwords ad, the search term, the story you are telling and the offer made by the Clickbank product and why it is important
Managing Adwords Campaigns
- Explained how to use the Adwords information in combination with the data from Clickbank to manage your keyword ad campaigns for profitability
- Demonstrated how to determine which keywords are not converting well enough to prevent losing money
- Explained why you need to use Adwords Editor
- Showed how to optimize your ad position and click through rate
Scaling Your Affiliate Business
- Explained how to scale your business (how to increase your daily commissions)
- Discussed the methods that have proven successful for increasing your earnings as your campaign matures
- Demonstrated how to optimize your bids to increase profitability
- Discussed when it's time to move your ad campaign over to both Yahoo and MSN
- Discussed when it makes sense to do offline advertising
- Discussed when to use email campaigns or JV with other marketers
- Discussed when to start using SEO for you campaigns
- Discussed when to use opt in pages
- Explained how to create Thank You pages
- Explained how Clickbank pays out its commissions so you know how to budget your money to pay for your Adwords campaign and made several recommendations on how to manage your budget
- Explained why you need to get a tax advisor and/or an accountant to prevent problems with the IRS if you live in the USA
What I Liked
Overall the information was well organized and presented in a logical order. Videos 3 through 14 contained a great deal of useful information in a reasonable amount of detail. I was also provided with three templates. All three were simple but attractive and the optin page template was quite professional which will definitely make setting up pages easier for a novice or a somewhat technologically challenged marketer.
What I Didn't Like
Steve got off to a very slow start and spent a lot of time talking about stuff that was really of no interest to me and didn't relate to his product. In short he talks too much. For example, it took him almost 10 minutes to say that this is not really a beginner's product and some basic knowledge is necessary.
He spent the first two videos on fluff such as the viewer shouldn't be scared, etc…etc. If the product was not designed for beginners, why waste time with all the reassurance stuff. He reminded me someone who is just rattling off because they are nervous and not sure what to say.
Most people are very busy and don't need to spend an extra unnecessary hour or so watching these videos. Unlike printed material, you can't just skim over the unnecessary parts.
In addition, video 1 and video 5 terminated before he was actually finished talking. He was cut off in mid sentence. Do keep in mind that what I was given access to is a prelaunch version so it may just be that they haven't worked out all of the technical hiccups yet.
If they cut out the unnecessary time wasting material and fix the technical glitches in the two videos, Commission Blueprint is an excellent product that will benefit anyone trying to get an affiliate sales business up and running. The templates provided are good and designed to use the information presented in the videos. One is for a review page, one for a sales letter and two optin pages. The optin page that allows you to put your own video online is especially helpful to the technologically challenged. While the membership site promises more training and great resources, I will need to defer comment until it actually becomes available. Click here to purchase Commission Blueprint at the best price.
I'm also offering the best Commission Blueprint Bonus online. You should take advantage of it before I decide to remove it
Various companies have tried promoting their products with online marketing but only some have been successful and rest others have tasted failure. The reason why failure is caused is because planning is not done correctly and the internet marketing campaign is also not properly designed. If you have the tricks to make the marketing strategy work for your profits then you can be successful. The tips mentioned here can be helpful for you.
Initial guideline is to create a good site that can lead you to the path of success. Your sites will be popular among the users if the pattern of your website is convincing and is attractive to the visitors.
One of the crucial parts of email marketing is delivering the emails correctly. The reason here is that there are so many emails sent each day but then most of the times maximum of them do not get delivered due to spam. Thus it is important that you emphasize on correct delivery of your emails. With this achieving the benefits with internet marketing campaign becomes easier.
If you set up high targets and keep analyzing the results you may be getting from it then it is highly possible that you can get motivated and reach the targets. What ever results you may have got will be very crucial for you as with them you can know how far you are from your target.
As people on the web do not have much time to spend over long ads it is important that you have good and short ads and this will serve good for most of the readers. So don’t give your prospects a mountain of information; give them the information they want which should be brief and to the point. Only if you are asked to provide some extra information on a specific topic or details then it should be given.
Fifth point to be kept in mind is that transfer your attention directly to the prime fact of the whole thing. Remember that if users do not understand your ad, you will fail to reach out to them your message. This would lead you to failure. Users will not entertain such ads and will transfer there interest to the next one. Emphasize the significant points and make them understand there pros.
Be Honest: People seem to be very wise while buying any product and they smell any fake claim soon. Thus you need make sure you are not misjudging the readers while you are marketing. Be true in whatever you may be promoting.
Use Video: You can also use successful online marketing campaign through videos. Display your product features and benefits in these videos for better understanding. It really works!
These are some of the things that you need to remember but there are many more which you need to consider. Prior to beginning web marketing it s beneficial for you to select the strategy that you would like to work on and then learn more about it. It is very important for you to focus one thing and not too many things. Avoid sending mails forcibly to the consumers. More than this you need to make it very simple for the consumers to leave your mails if they desire not subscribing your mails. One more thing that you need to ensure is you do not sent many mails continuously and bother them. In case you are looking forward to lot of audience to your website one thing that you need to ensure is that your advertisements are very easy and attractive. An aspect that plays a very significant role is thorough examination and setting budget well in advance to initiate the internet marketing campaign. Therefore by following all this you will be a winner in internet marketing and that a lot of traffic will be diverted to your site. Don't forget to check Commission Blueprint for an affiliate marketing blueprint.
If you have found this review useful, please post a link to this page on your site.If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL!
Discover The Secrets Of Creating PROFITABLE Traffic Pulling Websites